This is the third in an ongoing series of blog posts that will introduce you to Strattam’s diverse portfolio of companies – including what they do and who they serve, their vision for doing business in today’s market, and their plans for innovation within their industries.
Meet the Portfolio: MHC Software
In September 2019, Strattam Capital completed a majority investment in MHC Software with the goal of driving new innovation and growth. This investment was timed with two other major announcements: the simultaneous acquisition of Vanguard Systems, which brought novel capabilities to MHC’s existing solutions and grew the company’s user base substantially, and the promotion of Gina Armada from COO to CEO—a move Strattam fully backed in keeping with its commitment to invest in founder-led companies.
Founded in 1980 and headquartered in Minnesota, MHC Software is a privately held company providing a powerful enterprise automation platform that enables customers to automate and digitize complex processes, communications and workflows. MHC’s solutions enable customers to achieve their digital transformation goals and realize exceptional ROI by converting manual and paper-based processes into fully automated, digital ones.
Through next-generation technology, a focus on solving real-world customer problems, and a deep commitment to exceptional customer satisfaction, MHC is leading the charge in today’s burgeoning enterprise automation industry.
Products & Services:
- While MHC has long been known for its innovative content management and document automation solutions, recent developments have enhanced the company’s portfolio with new tools for customer communication management and customer experience automation.
- Specific new functionality includes omnichannel communication, dynamic documents, and customer journey automation, driven by user engagement analytics and artificial intelligence.
- The evolution toward a more robust solution set plays a key role in ensuring MHC’s ability to meet the evolving content and experience automation requirements of its customers.
- More importantly, MHC is now positioned to empower the growing number of customers looking to drive efficiencies through automation while still fostering the one-to-one interactions that form the basis of long-term business relationships.
- MHC’s comprehensive platform helps customers maintain those critical personalized interactions, so they can maximize the lifetime value of their connections with key customers, employees and business partners.
MHC Software delivers technology for a wide range of industries looking to drive greater efficiency and customer connection through an innovative approach to enterprise automation. The company’s customer list includes such names as US Bank, Gucci, Boston Medical Center, CBS, and Zaxby’s. For a comprehensive client list, including case studies, visit the website.
New & Noteworthy:
In late June 2020, MHC announced the acquisition of Ecrion Software, a leading provider of customer communication management (CCM) and customer experience automation (CXA) software and services. Bolstered by this latest expansion, the combined company now delivers solutions to over 1,300 organizations across 50 countries and 5 continents, including 12 customers in the Fortune 100.